[OPLINLIST] music cd circulation trends?

Jen Farrell circ at huroncolib.org
Fri Aug 8 14:36:26 EDT 2014

We have noticed a drop in ours at our Main Library as well. I think the
trend of itunes makes it so much easier to pay 1.99 for the one song that
people don't depend on the library as much.We wondered too if it was itunes
or our selection.
 Our Greenwich Branch has stayed fairly steady though.

Jen Farrell

--
Library Assistant- Adult Programming
Huron County Community Library
luckykat01 at gmail.com or circ at huroncolib.org

---------Find Us On Facebook at Huron County Community Library-------
*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*