[OPLINLIST] music cd circulation trends?

James Hill jhill at myacpl.org
Fri Aug 8 14:41:20 EDT 2014

We recently dropped Freegal and added Hoopla for digital music (and videos
and audiobooks).  We still buy a few CDs each year, but that budget is
pretty small.  We do get a lot of donations though.  I agree with Jen,
too.  I think our CDs get imported directly into iTunes via a laptop inside
the library and are never checked out.

James

James Hill
Asst. Director