[OPLINLIST] Library as Wedding Venue

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:46:45 EDT 2014

Hello all!
Isn't life exciting? We have a beautiful Carnegie library and I just had a
request from a bride-to-be asking if the library can be her venue for her
fall 2015 wedding. I have to talk with my board and have asked her basic
questions such as time, date, number of people, lighting (no candles),
reception needs, etc. I would like to know if anyone offers their library
as a wedding venue and if so, if you can send me your contract and/or list
of conditions (such as cleaning deposit, fees, insurance, etc.)
Thanks in advance!
Susan
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director*