[OPLINLIST] Library as Wedding Venue

Mary Albright malbright at logancountylibraries.org
Thu Aug 28 11:24:58 EDT 2014

I just recently visited the Indianapolis Public Library this summer while on vacation. They had a display with pictures of recent weddings & were in the middle of setting up for one while I was there. Here is a link for more info http://events.imcpl.org/gallery/.
Mary Albright
Logan County Libraries, Technology Coordinator
220 N. Main Street | Bellefontaine OH  43311-2228
(937) 599-4189 Office
(937) 210-3778 Mobile
LoganCountyLibraries.org