[OPLINLIST] Library as Wedding Venue

Cass Owens owenscass at oplin.org
Thu Aug 28 11:26:39 EDT 2014

Our library does not allow social functions (read: showers, graduation
parties, weddings, etc.) but I had an interesting recent request.  I had a
person who wants to plan her own funeral "celebration of life" at the
library.  I think that might qualify as a social function also, albeit not
so cheerful.

Cass Owens

CASS OWENS, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library
167 E. Main St.
Ravenna, OH 44266

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 330-296-3870

www.reedlibrary.org

those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.