[OPLINLIST] Find data sets, statistics and more--join OHIONET for our upcoming webinar on Sept. 16th

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Aug 28 14:40:04 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Understanding data sets and statistics is becoming a critical literacy for
more and more of our user populations.  Whether your requests for help in
these topic areas are coming from hard-working students or budding
entrepreneurs, getting them connected to the information they’re looking
for can be a challenge.  Join OHIONET for our upcoming webinar….

Finding and Using Data Sets and Statistics Online
 <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=220>WHEN:  Tuesday,
Sept. 16th, 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
WHERE:  Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar

CLICK HERE <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=220> to
register!

REMEMBER:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET’s
in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level
your library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re happy to
help.

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue