[OPLINLIST] Technology Peting Zoo

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 28 16:54:41 EDT 2014

We managed to lick the imessage issue after some harassment complaints.
The most annoying iPad problem is patrons locking them out.  Either you
don't set a password and they will, or they will just run up your password
attempts until you need to restore it on iTunes somewhere without a
firewall.

Unless this has gotten better?  We took down our Gadget Gallery in May and
I am out of date.

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library

*any opinions expressed are my own and not (necessarily, or yet) those of
ALPL*