[OPLINLIST] By popular demand--OHIONET's Fundamental of Cataloging series is now ONLINE!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Dec 23 12:06:42 EST 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Last summer, OHIONET relaunched our long-running training series,
Fundamentals of Cataloging, with a new format, a new instructor, and new
content.  In our on-going effort to best meet the needs of our diverse
member community, we’ve taken another new step.  Beginning on Tuesday, Jan.
13th, we will be offering an online version of these very popular
sessions.  We’ve taken our day-long format and converted the content into
two-hour blocks, complete with guided practice and searching time, brief
quizzes, and other learning engagement opportunities.  Now you can brush up
on your cataloging know-how from your desk!  Sessions will be offered
weekly.

*Introduction and Basic Description*:  Jan. 13th, Jan. 20th, & Jan. 27th,
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM on each date.

*Serials*: Feb. 3rd, Feb. 10th, & Feb. 17th, 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM on each
date.

*Common AV Formats*: Feb. 24th, Mar. 3rd, Mar. 10th (DVDs & digital video),
& Mar. 17th (CDs & digital audio)

Each session will be presented live using our webinar software, Citrix
GoToWebinar.  Sessions will be recorded and all attendees will receive a
link to the archived file within 1-2 business days following the scheduled
date/time.  *Please note*--the sessions in each series build upon each
other.  We STRONGLY encourage registrants to sign-up for all sessions in
each series that interests them.

Please *CLICK HERE* <https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> to be taken
OHIONET Training Calendar to sign-up for these sessions and to browse all
our current CE options.

REMEMBER:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET’s
in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level
your library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re happy to
help.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about these or any of OHIONET's
CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue