[OPLINLIST] LAST CALL--Join us IN-PERSON for "Gov 2.0: Helping Patrons with E-Gov Resources" THIS Thursday, 3/20/14

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon Mar 17 11:35:08 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

There are only a few days left before OHIONET's next hands-on, in-person
workshop, "Gov 2.0: Helping Patrons with E-Gov Resources."  If you have
been looking for an opportunity to provide your front-line staff with the
knowledge and skills they need to help guide your users through the maze of
government services online, OHIONET has you covered.  We'll be talking
about a variety of tools and topics, including food assistance programs,
unemployment benefits, tax preparation, health insurance and more.  Our
day-long workshop will feature hands-on training from Dr. Miriam Kahn, and
attendees will return with materials and tips to share with fellow staffers.

*WHAT*:  *Gov 2.0: Helping Patrons with E-Gov
Resources*<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=171&reset=1>
*WHEN*:  Thursday, Mar. 20, 2014, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
*WHERE*:  At OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43221
FOUR spaces remain--*CLICK
HERE*<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=171&reset=1>to
register today!

While public librarians are the primary audience for this event, anyone
with interest in the topic is welcome to join us!

*REMEMBER*:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET
webinar and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level your
library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or
suggestions<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>for
OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue