[OPLINLIST] Library credit card

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Mon Mar 17 16:19:42 EDT 2014

I don't know about a federal law, but I had to when I was interim director
here at NORWELD. But, as soon as I complained AFTER sending it in, they
said "Oh don't worry we don't use those anymore."  I thought well lah dee
stinkin' dah you have it with my signature.  And, they still do.

*Bill*

*Bill HardisonYou rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.*
Miracle Max: The Princess Bride (1987)

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thusmay be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*