[OPLINLIST] Twinsburg Library webinars

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Tue Mar 18 17:32:54 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Twinsburg Library will begin offering webinars for our patrons in April using GoToWebinar.  As we start this new service, we would love to have some of you join us as guinea pigs.  Maybe there is a class you might want to send one of your staff to, or just something you're curious about.

Our list of classes is available here: http://twinsburglibrary.evanced.info/signup/EventCalendar.aspx?et=3

Look for the ones that say WEBINAR.  When you click on the event, there will be a link to the registration (you may have to click "Read More" to see it).  They will also be archived.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Cari

Cari Dubiel
Computer Services Manager
Twinsburg Public Library
10050 Ravenna Rd.
Twinsburg, Ohio  44087
(330) 425-4268 x121
www.twinsburglibrary.org<http://www.twinsburglibrary.org/>
www.abcbookreview.com<http://bethandcari.blogspot.com/>

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.