[OPLINLIST] Cash register tape

Shelly Krystofik krystosh at oplin.org
Fri Mar 21 09:42:07 EDT 2014

Good Morning everyone,

Our library recently migrated to the COOL system and we now have new receipt printers, so our tape is not being used anymore.  If any library would like to have rolls of our old receipt tape.  We have 46 rolls to get rid of.  The box says "Cash Register Tape" (White Bond) 3x165.  We are on priority dispatch and would by happy to send them all to your library.

We also still have boxes of Ohio Tax booklets and boxes of 1040A Tax booklets, if anyone would like some let us know.

Thank you,
Shelly Krystofik
Marvin Memorial Library
29 West Whitney Ave.