[OPLINLIST] Receipt printers

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Wed May 7 12:45:02 EDT 2014

I was able to purchase usb cards to convert our epson printers (TM-T88 IIIP and TM-T88IVP )  from parallel port interface to USB. There are 2 screws you take out on the printer, slide out the parallel port interface card, slide in the USB interface card then put the two screws back in. I bought the cards from Bay Scan.

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Library
http://marysvillelib.org