[OPLINLIST] FW: Ohio Imagination Library Summit

Rachelle Miller rmiller at tmcpl.org
Fri Sep 26 09:11:10 EDT 2014

Please see the information below if you are interested in attending Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library summit in Troy to learn more about the program. Please RSVP to phunsaker at imaginationlibrary.com. If you are interested but cannot attend, please email Pam for more information. We currently have 1,858 children that have enrolled in our program since January.

      Rachelle Miller, Executive Director

      Troy-Miami County Public Library

      (937) 339-0502

       www.tmcpl.org