[OPLINLIST] OPLIN survey

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Sep 29 09:18:03 EDT 2014

OPLIN is now conducting an online survey to gather some data about the way librarians search online for information, especially how you use the OhioWebLibrary.org search interface. The OPLIN Board is interested in collecting information that might help target OhioWebLibrary.org improvements and marketing. The survey is short and simple, and all responses are anonymous. We would like to have all librarians respond, especially those working directly in patron services.

The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZXJZ6YL. We would like to have all responses by October 6 (one week from today) so they can be analyzed and reported to the OPLIN Board at their next meeting.

Please feel free to forward or re-post this message to other library staff.

Thank you!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org