[OPLINLIST] LARGE egg shakers...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 16:30:23 EDT 2015

 Hello!
We are going to be doing Laurie Berkner's "I Know a Chicken" as part of our "Silly Fun" Music, Movement, and More class this fall.
I'd  LOVE to be able to find the HUGE egg shakers like they use in the video, but so far, haven't been able to find anyone who sells them.   I'd like to have one for myself and my co-instructor. The biggest I've come across are 3 1/4 inches and I am sure the ones used in the video are much bigger.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs