[OPLINLIST] Modified Dewey...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 12:01:01 EDT 2015

 We have a school library in our consortium that wants to do modified Dewey for their nonfiction books.
For those of us that are used to traditional Dewey, of course, that goes against learning the specific areas.
What pros/cons are there with the MDDC?
Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs