[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Performers

Rebecca Coker cokerre at oplin.org
Thu Jan 22 15:58:23 EST 2015

All,

I have Jeff Wawrzaszek to perform at my library Tuesday June 9 at 2:00 pm.
He will go to Mary Lou Johnson the same day at 6:00 pm. If we can get one
more booking for him in the general area, the cost for each of the 3
libraries will be $250.00 each. Look at www.a2magic.com/libraryprograms.htm
for more info.

June 16, Tom Sieling will be here at 2:00 pm. If I want to try for a block
book rate of $275.00, at present all the slots below would work for anywhere
within an 80 mile drive of here! June 11 morning or evening, June 10
anytime,

June 12 anytime. He's booked 19 or so but the week of June 15 is still
pretty open.

http://performers.ctlibrarians.org/listings/search/results.php?id=1420

http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/Pages/PerformersPresenters.aspx

Tom's contact   info  1-800-724-7126 or risatom at lightlink.com

June 23, "Superhero Math Show" will be in Ada that morning at here at 2:00
pm. May give another discount if another library books him.

GreatShowsforKids.com or 1-800-327-1878

July 7th "Rock'in and Reading with Leonardo music concert at 2:00 pm.

Leonardomusic.com or 1-800-826-6004

If interested, you may contact me or the performer directly about a show &
discounts. Thanks for your consideration!

Becky Coker, Director

Hardin Northern Public Library

Dunkirk, OH. (Hardin County)