[OPLINLIST] It's not too late to sign up for our Story time series!

Rachelle Perry Rachelle.Perry at neo-rls.org
Fri May 8 16:14:08 EDT 2015

"please excuse cross-postings"

Greetings Everyone!

It's not too late to sign up for our Story time series!

The first is Baby Story times on Tuesday May 12th.  Laura Lehner and Kim Alberts from Hudson Library and Historical Society, Katie Holahan, Youth Services Supervisor from Grafton-Midview Public Library and Nicolette Petrone from Shaker Public Library will be presenting what they do/best practices for baby story times.

The link to register is here:  http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34029

The other one is Sensory Story time on Tuesday June 9th. Tricia Twarogowski, a nationally recognized expert on Sensory Programming from Akron-Summit County public library and Rebecca Shook, a Special Needs Resources Librarian from Westlake Porter Public Library will be presenting.

The link to register is here: http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34031

Please call the office if you need assistance registering.

Have a terrific weekend!

Kindest Regards,
Rachelle

Rachelle L. Perry
Youth Services Coordinator/Office Administrator
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System (NEO-RLS)
1580 Georgetown Rd., Hudson, OH 44236   330-655-0531  (fax) 330-655-0568
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D089AA.2F417910]
NEO Helps Libraries Succeed!