[OPLINLIST] FW: Time running out to register for ALA Annual Conference

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela pstevenson at akronlibrary.org
Tue May 19 12:09:49 EDT 2015

News from the American Library Association.

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor and
Deputy Director
Akron-Summit County Public Library
60 S. High Street
Akron, OH   44326

(v) 330-643-9102
(f ) 330-643-9160

[CharacterValueLogo-small]

Visit us on the Web at http://www.akronlibrary.org<http://www.akronlibrary.org/>
or on our Mobile Site at http://m.akronlibrary.org<http://m.akronlibrary.org/>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.