[OPLINLIST] anyone want some Kapco covers?

Kreke, Tamar TKreke at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue May 19 14:04:27 EDT 2015

Hello,

We have discontinued using Kapco Easy Covers, and have a supply available for anyone on Priority Express who wants them.  Here are the sizes and numbers of boxes we have:

7"x4"                     2 boxes
8 ½" x 5 ¼"          8 boxes
8 ¼" x 10"            2 boxes
8 ½" x 5 ¾"          1 box

Let me know how many of which size you are interested in and I'll distribute them on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please include your library name, your name (or the person I should send them to), and your Priority Express #.

Have a great afternoon; it's beautiful out there!

Tamar

--

Tamar Kreke, Adult and Technical Services Coordinator
Greene County Public Library