[OPLINLIST] Have you ever served on a Caldecott or Newbery committee?

Rachelle Perry rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org
Mon Oct 5 15:30:31 EDT 2015

"please excuse cross-postings"

Greetings!

I am looking for someone to come speak at an event we are holding on Monday October 26th about what it's like to serve on the Caldecott and/or Newbery committee (i.e. how to join, process of selection etc).

If you or someone you know would be interested in sharing your experience please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Kindest Regards,

Rachelle

Rachelle L. Perry
Youth Ambassador
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System (NEO-RLS)
1580 Georgetown Rd., Hudson, OH 44236   330-655-0531  (fax) 800-373-9594
[signature size]
NEO Helps Libraries Succeed!