[OPLINLIST] NEO News

Melissa Lattanzi lattanzm at neo-rls.org
Mon Sep 28 11:24:15 EDT 2015

Are you receiving the NEO Newsletter below?  If not sign up for a MyNEO account.
Here is how:

·         Click the following link http://www.viethconsulting.com/members/memberinfo/neo_reg_options.php?org_id=NEOL

·         Choose I work at an Ohio Library and follow the prompts.

·         If you have difficulty please call the NEO Office and we will be happy to assist you.  330-655-0531

Difficulty viewing this email? Click here...<http://www.myneotoday.org/v_newsletters/newsletter_2473007.htm>

[cid:header461]
NEONews

Weekly Update

  *   Don't Forget to Register for October Programs!
  *   NEO Needs YOU!
  *   Career Day It Isn't Just for Students Anymore!
  *   Toastmaster Tuesdays

Career Day It Isn't Just for Students Anymore!
Where else but NEO's Career Day can you meet with these experts.

  *   Cheryl Kuonen, Wickliffe Public Library Director
  *   Angela Wojtecki, President, Ohio Educational Library Media Association (OELMA)
  *   Pam Linger, Senior Manager of Human Resources for Westlake-Porter Public Library,
  *   Pam Hickson-Stevenson, Deputy Director, Akron-Summit County Public Library
  *   Cindy Lombardo, Deputy Director and Chief Operations Officer for Cleveland Public Library
  *   Yvette Wasko, Human Resources Manager, Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
  *   Daniel Hauenstein, Human Resources Director, Cuyahoga County Public Library

This Day is just not for students it is for all library staff that want to enhance their career and opportunities.  Join us Thursday, December 3rd <http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34927> at the NEO Office in Hudson.

Toastmaster Tuesdays
[http://myneotoday.org/photos/24322_09282015095522.jpg]Join NEO for Toastmaster Tuesdays and Tuesday Morning Workshops starting in January.  You will have an opportunity to attend a workshop in the morning then go to lunch on your own and return to join us for Toastmasters.  NEO is excited about this new leadership opportunity we are offering our libraries.  Click HERE <http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35672> to register for the first meeting, Tuesday, January 19, 2016.  Contact Melissa Lattanzi<mailto:lattanzm at neo-rls.org> and she will be happy to answer your questions.

Don't Forget to Register for October Programs!

Youth Service  Chat<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35042>
10/01/2015
YOU Can Get a Grant!<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34925>
10/19/2015
Marketing on an Hour a Day<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34420>
10/20/2015
Mentoring Works<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35044>
10/22/2015
Back to the Book Jr.: Youth Readers' Advisory and Programming<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35131>
10/26/2015
Back to Book XVI: Focuses on Readers Advisory<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35045>
10/29/2015
Safer at Work<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34032>
11/04/2015
Working in an Institution within an Institution<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35217>
11/05/2015
Summer Reading Workshop<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35128>
11/06/2015
A Day for Circulation Managers<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35046>
11/12/2015
Best Websites and Online Resources for Children: Home Help Made Easy<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35668>
11/12/2015
Summer Reading Workshop<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35129>
11/13/2015
Home Automation Meets the Library<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35135>
11/18/2015
Adult Summer Reading<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35047>
11/19/2015
Free and Legal Online Clip Art and Photos<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=35669>
11/19/2015

NEO Needs YOU!
NEO is offering our first face to face Adult Summer Reading Program and we need YOU to share your great programs and ideas![http://myneotoday.org/photos/24323_09282015095926.jpg]

  *   Have you revamped your adult summer reading program?
  *   Do you have cool programs to share?
  *   Has your attendance increased come share your marketing secrets?
  *   What’s new at your library regarding Adult Summer Reading?
 NEO’s event will be on Thursday, November 19th at the NEO Office in Hudson.  Please contact Catherine Hakala Ausperk <mailto:catherine.ausperk at neo-rls.org>  if you are interested in sharing your ideas and success stories.

Template 1 - NEONews