[OPLINLIST] CSLP 2018 slogan survey - today (Wed) until 2:30 pm only

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Apr 20 12:24:50 EDT 2016

Please excuse cross-posting and the very tight deadline.

As Ohio state's representative to the Collaborative Summer Library Program, I'm at the CSLP annual meeting, where we are voting today on slogans for the 2018 program (general theme of Music) and on a general theme for the 2019 program.

If you see this email on Wednesday before 2:30 pm and are interested in registering your opinion on 2018 slogans, please complete the survey at this link by 2:30 pm today:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P39SQWB

These slogan choices are the most-frequently suggested slogans from a CSLP survey that state reps sent to librarians several months ago.  We will be selecting from these choices today.  Several popular slogan suggestions were disqualified for copyright reasons; the slogans in this survey were all vetted by CSLP's attorney.

Because I have received lots of feedback from Ohio librarians about offering a single slogan for all age groups, I also added a question asking about the importance of a single slogan to your library.

I can't promise anything - I'm just one of 50 reps here - but I'll be proud to speak out for the preferences of Ohio librarians.

With hope, a survey about 2019 program themes will be posted to these mailing lists later today, and will be open through 5:00 this evening.

Many thanks in advance for your participation.  Have a great day,

Janet