[OPLINLIST] Federal Tax Forms

Patty O'Connor poconnor at marysvillelib.org
Wed Jan 6 14:10:58 EST 2016

Actually, I received this message from the IRS last week. It appears that they have come to their senses and will be sending instruction books after all.

TFOP Alert, 12/28/2015

TFOP Participants:

Thank you for your continued support of our Tax Forms Outlet Program. Based on your feedback, we are providing instructions for the Forms 1040, 1040 A, and 1040 EZ, and Publication 1132.

You don't need to take any action. We will automatically ship your products, with quantities based on your ordering history. We will provide all products at Filing Season 2015 levels except for instructions, which we will provide at Filing Season 2014 levels. We will ship products as they become available. The products are:

*     Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

*     Form 1040 A, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

*     Form 1040 EZ, Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents

*     Instruction for Form 1040 A

*     Instruction for Form 1040

*     Instruction for Form 1040 EZ

*     Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax For Individuals (one reference copy per branch)

*     Publication 1132, Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and Instructions (one copy per branch)

*     TFOP Poster Package, contains four posters

*     Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products and Information

If you need additional copies of Publication 4604 (EN/SP) to help your customers move to web-based IRS assistance, please email us at WI.TFOP.Adminstrator at irs.gov<mailto:WI.TFOP.Adminstrator at irs.gov>.  We will accept reorders for all products except Publication 17 and Publication 1132.

If you no longer wish to participate in the program, please email us by 01/06/2016 at WI.TFOP.Administrator at irs.gov<mailto:WI.TFOP.Administrator at irs.gov> so we don't ship products to you.

Patty O'Connor
Adult Services Manager
Marysville Public Library