[OPLINLIST] Programming suggestion?

Mary M. mcgavick.mary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:43:44 EST 2016

Hello, all,
You may wish to consider a program from http://www.planforyourstuff.com/

As staff and patrons down-size, declutter, sell, give away, and plan
estates, we need more good information about the value of our stuff.

Andrew Richmond has been a friend and colleague for many years, and has
extensive experience in the antiques and collectibles field.

He has presented programs for our library in the past, and we look forward
to booking him for this program later in the Spring. Personally, I found
him to be helpful and kind when I was dealing with my parents' estate.

Mary McGavick, speaking from, but not for,
Public Library of Mount Vernon & Knox County