[OPLINLIST] New NEO-RLS program needs your input!

Rachelle Perry rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org
Fri Jan 29 16:06:03 EST 2016

Greetings everyone!

NEO is introducing a brand new event and we need your input! "Picture This" Featuring Flo & Friends cartoonist and illustrator Jenny Campbell will take place March 3rd 2016. What would you like to see presented at an event about picture books?

Second, we are looking for people to share/present at this event to fellow youth services staff so if you have a great idea and/or would like to share please contact me. Anything from crafts based on picture books, picture book lit updates or even programs based on picture books and everything in between.

Looking forward to hearing the feedback and I wish you all a terrific weekend!

Warmest Regards,
Rachelle

Rachelle L. Perry
Youth Ambassador

Northeast Ohio Regional Library System (NEO-RLS)
1580 Georgetown Rd., Hudson, OH 44236   330-655-0531  (fax) 800-373-9594
[signature size]
NEO Helps Libraries Succeed!