[OPLINLIST] Aggressive sales calls

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:56:59 EST 2016

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorized-Publishing-LLC-and-GOLDSTAR-PUBLISHING-LLC/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/Authorized-Publishing-LLC-and-GOLDSTAR-PUBLISHING-LLC-RIPPED-ME-OFF-and-CHANGED-COMPANY-950970

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074