[OPLINLIST] Library Boulevard at IFLA

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Fri Mar 18 11:56:13 EDT 2016

Please excuse multiple postings...
Sent on behalf of Wes Boomgaarden, IFLA World Congress Local Committee

Dear Ohio Colleagues,
The Ohio State University Libraries and the Columbus Metropolitan Library are thrilled to be hosting the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA, http://www.ifla.org/) in Ohio from August 13-19 2016 (http://2016.ifla.org/).   IFLA is the global voice of the library and information profession and it is our honor to gather colleagues from around the world to share ideas and initiatives.
We are excited to welcome 5000 of our national and international library colleagues to central Ohio and want to introduce them to the variety and scope of libraries in Ohio.  One way we are able to do this is through the IFLA Library Boulevard.  The Library Boulevard is a dedicated space for institutional banners which showcase libraries and information services in Ohio.  We hope that your library will consider participating and submitting a banner that accents our congress theme of "Connections. Collaboration. Community."
Please see the attached call for more information and details.  If you have questions, please contact my colleague, Lisa Carter at carter.1088 at osu.edu<mailto:carter.1088 at osu.edu>.
Please join us for IFLA in August!

Carol Diedrichs and Patrick Losinski
IFLA 2016 National Committee Co-Chairs

###

[StateLibraryLogo-smaller-AA2]

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.