[OPLINLIST] Estey Cantilever Library Shelving Best Offer

Babette Wofter bwofter at lickingcountylibrary.info
Tue Mar 29 15:10:33 EDT 2016

The Licking County Library has a large quantity of overstock Estey cantilever shelving.  This is the metal shelving sold by Library Design.  The color is Pearl Gray.

60           36 X 11   Bottom Shelves
750         36 x 9     Flat Shelves
220         36 x 11   Flat Shelves
1800       Back stop rails for shelving
1000       Left & Right End Brackets
500         Shelf dividers (go in slotted shelving)

We do not have vertical uprights to go with this shelving.

Please make offer for all or a portion of this shelving.  Buyer is responsible for pick-up and loading of shelving by May 1, 2016.

Email me directly in response.

Thank you.

Babette Wofter, Director
Licking County Library
101 West Main Street
Newark, OH 43055
740.349.5503
www.lickingcountylibrary.info<http://www.lickingcountylibrary.info/>

[LCL_logo_process]

Our Vision:
We aspire to be our customers' first choice for innovative, inspiring and fun learning experiences.