[OPLINLIST] Get Ready for Summer Reading by discovering YA RA tips and tools with OhioNET (4/14/16)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed Mar 30 11:53:30 EDT 2016

Please excuse cross-postings.

Teens and tweens are a special, and sometimes challenging, demographic to work with when it comes to summer reading.  Join us for our next Reference Skills & Resources webinar, YA Reader's Advisory<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=332>, coming up on Thursday, Apr. 14th, to get a jump on your program prep with the tools and skills you need to guide your YA users to thought-provoking resources they'll love.  Our workshop leader, Dr. Miriam Kahn, will be covering both fiction and non-fiction titles in a variety of formats. Attendees to this session will explore various tools including Audiofile Magazine/YA Sync, Novelist, Fantastic Fiction, LibraryThing, SoundCloud and more.  All registrants for this session will automatically receive a link to access an archived recording of the webinar, regardless of their ability to join us in real-time.*

YA Reader's Advisory<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=332&reset=1>
WHEN: Thursday, Apr. 14th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=332&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

*All real-time attendees will be entered in a drawing to receive a free copy of Amy J. Alessio's "Mind-Bending Mysteries and Thrillers for Teens: A Programming and Readers' Advisory Guide" (2014) from ALA Publishing, ISBN 978-0-8389-1204-1

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend our in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.  If you find yourself with questions, contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help!

Looking for more sessions?  Head to our Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all in-person and online CE offerings.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OhioNET