[OPLINLIST] 40+ New revenue sources

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 09:44:19 EDT 2016

Some of you have attended my Revenue Streams webinars overthe last 2 years, hosted through ALA, Sirsi, and PCI Webinars.  I’ve been encouragedby the response. And now, great news! My 2nd book, 40+ New RevenueSources for Libraries and Nonprofits, published through ALA Editions, will bein print July 15, 2016. Orders are being taken now here: http://bit.ly/rev4lib
Also, I’ve got a page I update a few times a week about thissubject with current news. Related to the book, but happening now! Learn aboutnew fund raising techniques, great case studies and funding challenges. Pleasevisit:  http://www.facebook.com/rev4lib
Best regards,Ed Rossman