[OPLINLIST] Position opening-- Youth Services Coordinator

Penny Neubauer pneubauer at acdl.info
Wed Jan 11 13:20:11 EST 2017

Youth Services Coordinator:
The Ashtabula County District Library is seeking a bright, passionate, enthusiastic, and creative individual with exceptional leadership skills to serve as our Youth Services Coordinator. The individual selected for this position will drive Youth Services across our library system providing direction, inspiration, innovation, and accountability.
Our Libraries are located in the heart of Ohio's wine country and are a short hike/bike ride away from Lake Erie with its beautiful parks and beaches. And we have recently celebrated the complete renovation of our two library buildings including a 17,000 sq. ft. addition to our 100+ year old Carnegie building in Ashtabula (a $6 million project)!
Come, join us in Northeastern Ohio's Ashtabula County and enjoy Lake Erie in your front yard with 18 covered bridges, a plethora of wineries, and a nearly county-long hiking/biking trail in your back yard. Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to boot!
For a complete description of this position, please visit www.acdl.info/employment <http://www.acdl.info/employment>
This position will remain open until filled. Those responding before February 1, 2017 will receive first consideration.

Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
Penny Neubauer, Interim Director
Ashtabula County District Library
4335 Park Ave
Ashtabula, OH 44004