[OPLINLIST] Position opening-- Ashtabula Library Branch Manager

Penny Neubauer pneubauer at acdl.info
Wed Jan 11 13:23:47 EST 2017

Ashtabula Library Branch Manager:
The Ashtabula County District Library is looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic, personable, innovative, and organized leader to oversee the day-to-day operation of our Ashtabula Public Library.
The Ashtabula Library is situated in Ohio's wine country and is a short hike away from Lake Erie with its beautiful parks and beaches. This library just celebrated the Grand Opening of its newly renovated 100+ year old Carnegie building, complete with a 17,000 sq. ft. addition including our very own Storybook Cottage (a $5.5 million project)!
Come, join us in Northeastern Ohio's Ashtabula County and enjoy Lake Erie in your front yard with 18 covered bridges, a plethora of wineries, and a nearly county-long hiking/biking trail in your back yard. Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to boot!
For a complete description of this position, please visit www.acdl.info/employment <http://www.acdl.info/employment>
This position will remain open until filled. Those responding by February 12, 2017 will receive first consideration.

Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
Penny Neubauer, Interim Director
Ashtabula County District Library
4355 Park Ave
Ashtabula, OH 44004