[OPLINLIST] Facilities management software

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Jan 11 13:40:59 EST 2017

I'm interested in hearing your experience with and recommendations
for (or against) facilities management software solutions. We are
looking to select a system that will allow staff at multiple locations
to put in service tickets that we can then prioritize, track time to
completion, etc.

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
                740.548.9913 x222

Currently listening to "Dahlgren" by Samuel R. Delaney,
and reading "Who Killed Sherlock Holmes?" by Paul Cornell.