[OPLINLIST] Facilities management software

dkamnitzer at worthingtonlibraries.org dkamnitzer at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 11 13:47:14 EST 2017

Hi Don,

	We have been using Jitbit for our technology helpdesk and our Facilities helpdesk for about 8 months or so. The CLC also uses Jitbit for their technology helpdesk. It really is a great system, and pretty customizable. If you'd like more info let me know and we can answer any questions you might have.

Darren Kamnitzer
Network Administrator

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org