[OPLINLIST] Facilities management software

Chauncey Montgomery chauncey at yourcl.org
Wed Jan 11 14:25:54 EST 2017

We have been using osTicket for several years now.  It is highly
customizable.  And it was "free." While we have it configured to handle
both technology and facilities issues, it is primarily used for
facilities.  I like it because it keeps track of all the issues, and I
can easily pull it up to see what's still open.  It also sends friendly
email reminders if no one responds to an open ticket; I need a gentle
nudge from time to time.   We're using it for a single location, but I'm
sure it would be easy enough to set it up for multiple locations.  You
can get more info at <http://osticket.com/>.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library