[OPLINLIST] Tax Forms

Mike Kirk mike at mglibrary.org
Tue Jan 24 12:56:42 EST 2017

So far all we have received is the Ohio tax booklet.  I have received no indication what else we are to receive as far as state or federal.  What else have you received and have you heard from either the Ohio Department of Taxation or the IRS as to what the plan is this year?  I know both organizations want to limit the number of forms and booklets they print since most people file electronically.  However in our library, it is amazing how many people are still using paper.  (The 90% that file electronically must go to other libraries and the 10% that file on paper must come to Mount Gilead [😉] )

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Kirk

Director/Fiscal Officer

Mount Gilead Public Library