[OPLINLIST] Tax Forms

Anne Lowery alowery at seolibraries.org
Tue Jan 24 13:07:22 EST 2017

Ohio Dept of Taxation sent an email out a couple of weeks ago that they
were discontinuing the distribution of state tax forms and that you should

only expect a few booklets.  My IRS shipments are just being mailed
within the past week.... not sure if any have arrived yet.

Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director
New London Public Library
67 South Main St.