[OPLINLIST] DATE CHANGE: Time to Register for eRate 471 Training

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jan 25 15:55:29 EST 2017

*Please excuse cross-posting.*Hello all,

Due to changes in the eRate administrative procedures, we have had to delay
the eRate Form 471 Training to *Tuesday March 14 from 9:30-12. *The
in-person session is still at the State Library of Ohio. If you register
for the webinar, the link you received while registering should still
function on this new date.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Unfortunately,
there was no way to provide the training at previously scheduled time.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252