[OPLINLIST] Deadline Extended! Registration for Dive into Data 2 will stay open through Sunday, July 16th.

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jul 13 12:21:52 EDT 2017

[https://www.ohionet.org/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/images/Dive-Into-Data-2-banner-text.jpg]

Don't delay! Registration for OhioNET's multitype conference, Dive into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=4498&qid=316218>, has been extended through Sunday, July 16th.

  *   Break-out sessions will feature presenters from all over Ohio and each discusses 1 or more specific research approaches: evaluating, decision-making, and visioning.  Follow the color-coded tags to dig deeper into each approach!
  *   We're kicking off our day with the Real-Life Research Case Study Panel!  Moderated by Dr. Miriam Matteson, this panel will focus on the big picture decisions that each researcher made-what problem they were trying to solve, methods they chose (and why), and what outcomes they saw as a result of their work.
  *    Don't miss your chance to be the data! To show you how easy it can be start your data-driven journey, we'll be conducting Real-Time Research Projects throughout the day with the results to be shared at our Results and Wrap-Up session at the end of the day.  Who knows what interesting correlations your colleagues will come up with!

For more information and registration options (including a student rate!), head to our main conference page<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=4498&qid=316218>!  If you find yourself with questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37