[OPLINLIST] Performer questions

Charlotte Cunningham via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jul 13 12:46:38 EDT 2017

I have someone who is willing to play "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast for
an upcoming program. Have any of you done this before? Do I have to be
careful of how I advertise the program? Do I need to be careful of using
Beauty and the Beast because of Disney rights? Can I have her sing a song
from the movie, or if not, do any of you have a song suggestion? Any ideas
for stations or activities would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much
in advance. ~Charlotte

--
Charlotte Cunningham
Youth Services Manager
cunninch at huroncolib.org

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.