[OPLINLIST] Position opening

Nieca Nowels via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Jul 26 17:15:09 EDT 2017

We have openings for a full-time Community Engagement Manager and a part-time Youth Services Assistant here at the Marysville Public Library.  Please see the attached and contact our HR Manager, Cindy Crawford, with questions.

Nieca Nowels

Nieca L. Nowels, Director
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street