[OPLINLIST] Last Chance! Libraries at the center - practical tips for building positive community relationships from OhioNET (6/20)

Heidi Beke-Harrigan via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Jun 13 14:15:33 EDT 2017

Do you have community outreach programs in place?  Are they working well for you?  Check out the next webinar  in our Cultivating Connections series, Connecting with Your Community: The Library as a Catalyst for Community-Building,<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=409> for new ideas that can help foster sustainable and mutually-beneficial partnerships in your community. Attendees will learn about the steps needed to map out your community assets, identify barriers to success, and think strategically about the role the library can play.

Connecting with Your Community<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=409>
Tuesday, June 20th from 2:30-3:30pm
Presenter: Gabriel Venditti

Can't make it during the scheduled time?  You'll still have access to our content.  Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to view the archived recording of our session for later viewing.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.

Looking for more CE?  Check out the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

If you find yourself with questions about these or any of our other CE options, don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're always happy to help!

Best,
Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1086 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org