[OPLINLIST] Dive into Data 2 Deadline Extended! Accepting submissions through March 15th

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Mar 1 16:33:16 EST 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D292A9.86574400]

Have a great research project story to share?  Work with data on a daily basis?  Thinking about submitting to present at Dive into Data 2?

I've got great news!  We've extended our submission deadline to March 15th.  Even if you haven't considered it before and your work responsibilities or professional interests include data-related issues, we encourage you to submit a proposal to present at OhioNET's next day-long, multi-type conference--Dive Into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths<https://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>. This conference is an opportunity for library staff at any level to share their skills and stories with attendees from academic, public, school, and special libraries of all sizes across Ohio. Programs should be 50 minutes in length (including time for questions) and fit into one of the tracks described below.

*        Visioning: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as environmental scanning, demographic shifts, economic factors, political trends, town halls, focus groups, sticky note sessions, surveys and more.

*        Decision-making: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as analytics, business intelligence, defining acceptable options, risk assessment, avoiding bias, cost-benefit analysis and more

*        Evaluation: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as goal setting, benchmarking, outcomes, performance measures, evaluation frameworks, satisfaction surveys and more.

Head to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DiveIntoData2 for the online submission form.  Each proposal should include a title, a detailed summary, and a brief program description (<400 words, to be included in the conference program).  Proposals will be reviewed by the committee with selected presenters notified by late March.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact....
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37