[OPLINLIST] Reporting Ohio Web Library Database Usage in theState Report

via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Mar 7 11:11:55 EST 2017

HI Mandy

I am curious. I notice a lot of the SEO Libraries numbers are low or zero. I assume what you are providing here are stats for the OWL database content. Do you see any stats for the SEO Library or SEO Consortium? I still think our stats for the libraries may all be under one number instead of individual.

Let me know if I am totally on to something different.  😊

Thanks
Dianna Clark
SEO Library

Sent from Mail for Windows 10