[OPLINLIST] Friends of Reed Memorial Library Book Sale This Weekend

Brian C. Hare via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Mar 16 18:03:15 EDT 2017

Greetings all,

The Friends of Reed Memorial Library will be having their semi-annual book
sale starting tomorrow.

In addition to inviting the public from March 17-18, the Friends would also
like to extend an invitation to other Public Libraries or Non-Profit
institutions on Sunday, March 19 for their Non-Profit Day.  Groups who show
non-profit status and an ID can take any items that remain for free.

If you think your library or Friends group might take advantage of this
offer, please let me know and I can forward that info on to our Friends.

Take care.

--
Brian C. Hare
Director, Reed Memorial Library
bhare at reedlibrary.org
(330) 296-2827  x101

*If you've received this email in error please notify the system manager.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.*