[OPLINLIST] Check it out! Registration is now open for OhioNET's next multi-type conference--Dive into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths (7/20)

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Mar 20 12:00:44 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2A171.98DB9730]

You've seen our calls for proposals, you've heard a bit about what we're planning, and now's your chance to register to join us on Thursday, July 20th at the Fawcett Center for Dive into Data 2<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>!  We have a day full of practical advice and relevant examples lined up.  In addition to our three learning tracks, each devoted to a different type of research question, our schedule also includes our Real-Life Research Case Study Panel featuring insights on different stages in the research process and three Real-Time Research Projects which will demonstrate a variety of methods for collecting data.

Registration includes a light breakfast, a buffet lunch, hot beverages throughout the day, and certificate for 5 hours of continuing education credit.  For more details on our conference plans and goals, and to check out our registration options, head to www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>.

If you have questions about this event, or any of OhioNET's other CE offerings, please contact...
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37