[OPLINLIST] shelving

Rachelle Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Mar 22 15:44:40 EDT 2017

We have quite a bit of Estey shelving we are discarding available to any library that wants to come get it. This includes all types of shelves, from bin shelves for CDs to "thin" shelves. We also have some supports. This shelving is no longer made but we have been able to use it with other products. We purchased this shelving from Matt Baughman at Library Design so if you work with him and have questions about whether or not it will work for you, he can probably answer them better than I can.

Rachelle Miller MLIS, MBA
Director |Troy-Miami County Public Library
419 W. Main St., Troy, Ohio 45373
937 703 4275 | Fax 937 335 4880 | rmiller at tmcpl.org
troypubliclibrary.org<http://troypubliclibrary.org> | tmcpl.org