[OPLINLIST] Cultivate Connections with OhioNET's two upcoming webinars!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon May 8 08:39:03 EDT 2017

Build-up the skills you need to develop better relationships with stakeholders in your community!  Check out these two upcoming OhioNET webinars designed to do just that....

Practical PowerPoint<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=405&reset=1>

Wondering how to take your presentations from drab to fab? Would you like to authentically engage your audience? This is your chance to come out from behind the slides and put the power in PowerPoint to work for you. Uncover practical applications to enhance your message and take your presentations to the next level.
Wednesday, May 10th from 4 PM to 5 PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Matthew Dyer

Utilizing Usage Statistics<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=402>
Got usage data but not sure what to *do* with it? Explore analysis skills like setting benchmarks and looking for patterns. This webinar guides attendees through a series of potential options to put that data to work-by analyzing, sharing, and re-purposing-and the tools and tips appropriate for each to help you get started.
Tuesday, May 16th from 3 PM to 4 PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Jennifer Bazeley

Can't make it during the scheduled time?  You'll still have access to our content.  Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to view the archived recording of our session for later viewing.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.

Looking for more CE?  Check out the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

If you find yourself with questions about these or any of our other CE options, don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're always happy to help!
Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37